TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website Graham's Computers, including the purchase of goods and/or services.
By using this Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. All payments must be made in full on either pickup of goods, delivery of goods or by invoice due date, unless advised or arranged by other means from Graham's Computers.
2. Payment plans are aslo available on request.
3. All late payments may incure a 5% fee.
4. All items left for repairs at Graham's Computers that are found to be either not repairable or not worth repairing may incur a charge of $55 which is usually payable on item pickup. If item is not being picked up and disposed of by Graham's Computers an invoice for the amount of $55 will be issued.
5. Graham's Computers reserves the rights to any goods not collected by 3 months from invoice date to resell.
Warranties and Guarantees
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to the statutory warranties, our goods come with a limited manufacturers’ warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase covering against defects in material and/or workmanship on all of the goods that we sell. The manufacturers’ warranty may exceed this period of 12 months in relation to some goods.
We will, at our sole option, repair or replace a defective product or provide a full refund for the purchase price. This is without prejudice to your rights at law, including:
1. relevant consumer protection legislation (including under the Australian Consumer Law); and
2. the remedies under the twelve month limited warranty.
The twelve month limited warranty exclude, to the extent permitted in the legislation (including under the Australian Consumer Law):
1. damage due to ordinary wear and tear, misuse, accident, abuse, alteration, substitution;
2. improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than us or our authorised repairers, theft, disappearance;
3. lost and/or any other type of use causing deterioration.
You must bring your original documents of purchase for claim under the warranty. This document of purchase must be fully completed and signed on behalf of us by an authorised person at the time of purchase. If this document of purchase has been altered in any fashion, the contractual warranty is void to the full extent permitted by law.
Under the limited guarantee period when a product is returned for repair then only the remaining term of the original guarantee will continue to apply (e.g. if a product is purchased under the 12 month limited guarantee and returned for repair after 6 months from the date of purchase, once the repaired product is handed back to the customer, the remaining guarantee term will be 6 months.
Exceptions to guarantees. The consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
1. got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
2. misused a product in any way that caused the problem
3. knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
4. asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
Viruses and Malware
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing websites, email and other data does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system or data. This is undertaken at your own risk and is not covered by any warranties or guarantee.